Sign in or
JAMES E. MILLER -- RESUME FOR MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC ARTS
JAMES E. MILLER
530 NW 13th St.,Corvallis, OR 97330
RESUME FOR MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC ARTS EDUCATION
- Stanford University. Undergraduate studies: political science, history and economics. Degree: BA
- Stanford University. School of Law. Degree: J.D.
- Montana State University: undergraduate studies: Agricultural Engineering. Degree: BS
- Death of a Company, Rohr Industries, Inc. Upper management, triple media automated slide/projector presentation of a fictional company’s bankruptcy due to faulty quality assurance performance.
- Waste Not, Want Not, Montana State University. Collaborative presentation of the use of biodiesel as an alternative fuel.
- Silkwood, Linn-Benton Community College: Multimedia presentation based on the movie, Silkwood, as a class project of Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA).
- Joseph and his multicolored coat. Stage hand for show at Montana State University (electrician).
- Miller-Moore Talent Agency, Los Angeles and San Diego, CA. Licensed California Talent Agent.
- Event producer: Fund raising dinner and trail ride for candidate for county supervisor.
- Announcer, Santa Ana High School Saints football games, senior year.
- Member, Debate Team, Santa Ana High School.
- Moot Court, Stanford School of Law, second place.
- TV interview guest, Channel 10, San Diego, CA (several times) concerning status of San Diego County Trails Master Plan.
- Combined experience well in excess of three years.
- The Devil and Daniel Webster, Santa Ana Senior High School, Speech and Drama course. Lead male actor (Jabez Stone) and stage hand.
- Wrote, produced, directed and acted in Death of a Company.
- Investigated and prepared prospectus for low power FM station.
- Researched streaming media for webcasting.
- Webmaster, proficient in HTML using Hot Metal Pro editor.
- Webmaster, learning Wikiweb scripting and programming.
- Conducted numerous trials in civil cases before juries and judges.
- Computer skills: Expert level in MS Office and most office applications.
- Creative talent in authoring numerous articles on a wide variety of subjects.
- Project manager in several significant real estate developments and construction projects.
- As an agricultural engineer, researched and developed the design for a biodiesel refinery.
- Developed wikiweb as a collaborative whiteboard for community collaboration.
- Familiar with blogging, pod casting and streaming media software.
- Studies continue of NexGen/Prophet.
- Long-time subscriber to trade journals relating to digital video production and non-linear editors.
- Excellent credentials as entrepreneur in real estate and construction.
I am available for a telephone interview at your convenience. References are available on request.
James E. Miller
Latest page update: made by jimmiller5417
, Oct 3 2008, 10:29 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by jimmiller5417
5 words added
6 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.