Sign in or
JAMES E. MILLER -- BIOENGINEER
JAMES E. MILLER – BIOENGINEER
EDUCATION:Montana State University; Major: Bachelor of Science in Agricultural OperationsTechnology. Minor: Agricultural Education. Undeclared minor: Plant Science, December, 2006. Research Papers:
- Business Plan For Culture And Production Of Algae For Food And Fuel Using Photobioreactor Technology
- Waste Not, Want Not – The Biofuel Cycle
- Motorizing And Testing Biodiesel Production
- The Healthy Soil Foodweb as a Foundation for Biodynamic Farming
- Asparagus Production For Small Scale Farm Production And The Home Gardener In Montana
- Evaluation Of Chlorella Vulgaris As An Algal Oil Feedstock For Biodiesel
MEMBERSHIPS: Member, American Society of Agricultural and Biotechnology Engineers RELATED EMPLOYMENT Home Depot, Bozeman, MT: Sales Associate, Plumbing Department, 7 months, 2005 Revelation Industries, Inc., Bozeman, MT. Purchasing Agent (30 days, 2006); ISO 9000 planner for surface mounted technology assembly line, preventative maintenance system (30 days).
COMPUTER LITERACY: Purchased and operated several computers running Windows Office Suite. Proficient in Word Perfect, Excel, ACT! Know many other office applications.
EXPERIMENTAL AND LABORATORY EXPERIENCE
- Researched cultivars of hazelnuts and conducted field trials.
- Researched cultivars of asparagus and conducted field trials.
- Experimented with growing mycelium of Black French truffle.
- Conducted laboratory studies in connection with courses in biology, chemistry, mycology, soil science, chemical engineering and plant science, including calibration of test equipment and operation of MicroLab and related sensors.
- Completed protocol for testing biodiesel pH in accordance with ASTM
- Calibration of equipment:
- Revelation Industries Preventative Maintenance Electovert Minipak 300 Wavesoldering System
- Calibration of 14 foot drill
James E. Miller
Latest page update: made by jimmiller5417
, May 9 2009, 5:23 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by jimmiller5417
12 words deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.